Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Browse Courses Login/Register
By the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Determine the motor errors that children with disordered R sounds make.
2. Determine the necessary adjustments in order for those same children to produce an acoustically correct R sound.
Susan has been a school based SLP for the past 34 years. Additionally, Susan was a high school speech team coach taking several teams to state competitions.
This course is offered for 0.3 ASHA CEUs (Introductory Level, Professional Area)
• Financial Disclosure Statements,
• Learning Outcomes
• Discuss errors that children make when producing a disordered R sound and the necessary movements/mouth postures to produce a correct R sound.
• Tactile Therapy Devices,
• Tactile Therapy technique
• How to teach the words, “girl, work, part, hard and start.”
• How to treat common errors.
• How to recognize the movements based on the sound productions heard from the child.
Disclosure Statement for Susan Haseley:
Financial: Susan Haseley is a presenter for SpeechTherapyPD.com and receives royalties.
Nonfinancial: No relevant nonfinancial relationships exist.